Continue the love
Helping Strays is pleased to offer our Membership Program to businesses and individuals interested in the ongoing welfare of homeless pets in the area.
Your donation will greatly help each animal that needs a home, providing healthcare, medicine, food, vaccinations, and shelter.
By contributing toward our Membership Program, you will also play a key role in making specific programs possible for Monroe County and the St. Louis metro area. Volunteer and education programs will be enhanced, allowing us to provide essential services in the areas of animal adoption, animal education in local schools and the community, return of more lost animals to their families, programs on pet health care and responsible pet ownership, and the importance of spaying and neutering.
- Youth or Senior Membership(18 and under or 65 and older)-Your membership donation of $15.00 will pay to microchip one dog or cat. Youth and Senior Members will receive a membership card.
- Individual Membership– Your membership donation of $25.00 will pay for heartworm preventative for three months, initial vaccinations for one dog or feline leukemia testing for one cat. Individual Members will receive a membership card.
- Family Membership– Your membership donation of $50.00 will pay for the spaying of one cat or the neutering of one dog. Family Members will receive a membership card for each family member.
- Life Saver Membership– Your membership donation of $100.00 will rescue a litter of kitten/puppies and provide them with initial vaccines and their first two weeks of care. Life Saver Members will receive a membership card for each family member.
- Friend of Helping Strays– Your membership donation of $500.00 will keep the shelter open and running for one day. This includes electricity, rent, payroll, dog and cat food, cleaning supplies and much more. Friends who provide this important extra measure of support will have their name of corporate logo displayed on the Helping Strays website for one year as a Friend of Helping Strays.
- Pet Sponsor Society– Your membership of $1000.00 or more will provide a year’s care for one dog or cat (food, veterinary costs, housing, etc). Sponsors providing this generous level of support will have their name or corporate logo displayed on the Helping Strays website for one year as a Member of the Pet Sponsor Society.
We will send you a reminder before your membership expires. We will never bill your credit card automatically without your permission. If you prefer not to use a credit card, please download and print this membership form and send it in along with your check.